Role: Machine Operative
Start Date: A.S.A.P.
Hourly Rate: Dependant on Skills and Experience
An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward thinking company that has experienced exponential growth since its formation in 2001.
The operative will be working in the Machine room. A fast-paced department ran by a close-knit, enthusiastic hands-on team.
Experience and Characteristics Required:
- Physically fit, due to heavy lifting.
- Intelligent and Friendly.
- Good attention to detail.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Demanding role so able to cope with high pressure during long hours.
- Use own initiative, able to follow instructions to the letter.
- Experience in a practical, manual environment.
- Reliable, trustworthy and thorough.
- CNC Knowledge / Laser Required
- Usage of Dr Abe, Toolpath, Art cam and Coral draw advantageous but not essential
Job Role will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting the Machine department in the basic layouts of signage
- Operation of CNC software and Routers
- Usage of the laser cutter producing vast amounts of work
- Quality control to a high standard
- Adhering to strict health and safety regulations
Email your CV along with covering letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role too;
Any applications received without a CV will not be considered