Role: Metal Operative
Hourly Rate: Dependant on Skills and Experience (Hourly Rate)
Shift below will be required as and when needed:
Basic Hours of work:7.00am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday. (Willingness to do overtime as & when required)
An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward thinking company that has experienced exponential growth since its formation in 2001.
The operative will be working within the Metal shop, a fast-paced department ran by a close-knit, highly skilled hands-on team.
Experience and Characteristics Required:
- Great attention to detail.
- Positive can do attitude / Eager to learn.
- Strong and enthusiastic.
- A sense of humour, friendly.
- A demanding role so able to deal with high pressure and demands.
- Able to work using own initiative, but follow instructions to the letter.
- Experience in a practical, manual environment an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest.
Job Role will include but not be limited to:
- Working from job sheets and drawings to produce a range of signage and steel fabrications.
- Fabricate all your architectural and bespoke metal sign requirements to a very high standard.
- Usage of Circular and band saws
- Using a range of hand and electrical tools
- Press breaking a range of materials including aluminium, stainless steel and mild steel
- Working to strict health and safety guidelines
To apply, contact email@example.com.